14/9/09

For Werther

My dear, how many times i've to tell you?
forget all the pain, forget her name
im here, im here only for you,
oh my beloved, can you ever love me?

Darling, time is running out
and im here, still waiting for you
oh, love of my life, cant you see?
she doesnt love you, she is with him

and day by day, dear Werther,
my heart screams for you, wont you listen?

/You are only a friend for her
darling, she doesnt love you
please, come back to me,
please, forget all, and love me for ever/

Dont talk about it, she doesnt deserves that
beloved, your life is too much
dont you ever think about it again
coz here i am, ready for love you

Please dont take that gun
think about me, think about my love
i cant live without you, dear
i cant live thinking you are dead

Oh, my young Werther, stop this madness
nothing you will get by killing your heart

/You are only a friend for her
darling, she doesnt love you
please, come back to me,
please, forget all, and love me for ever
...as im loving you/

Love, you didnt listen
and now im here all alone
she is with his Albert, loving each other
and now, nothing will heal this scars
you just go away..

No hay comentarios: